One-page abstracts should contain the following information:
- Poster title.
- Author‘s names, affiliations, and email addresses.
- Summary of main ideas of the suggested poster.
Please use English language only.
Preferred font settings:
Font: Times New Roman;
Size: 12 pt ;
Alignment: to the left and right (“Justified”);
Copyright release and conditions:
By submitting your material you automatically agree on the following Copyright Release and conditions:
- the material submitted is my/our own original work;
- all authors who participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work;
- I was authorized by all authors to transfer all royalties related with the material for use and dissemination as a part of SAPGERIC 2013 conference material, and I will be responsible in the event of all disputes that
have occurred and that may occur;
- all authors have seen and approved the material as submitted;
- e-mail of all authors have been entered into the abstract correctly;
- the material in its current particular form has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere and does not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone;
- the text, illustrations, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- I transfer all rights, especially ones related to processing, reproduction, representation, printing, distribution, and online transmittal, to SAPGERIC 2013 conference organizers with no limitation whatsoever.
Notwithstanding the above, the Contributor(s) or, if applicable the Contributor’s Employer, retain(s) all proprietary rights other than copyright, such as a) patent rights; b) to use, free of charge, all parts of this material for the author’s future works in books, lectures, classroom teaching, or oral presentations; c) the right to reproduce the maerial for their own purposes. However, reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the material in its entirety, in any medium as permitted hereby, requires a citation to and appropriate credit to the SAPGERIC 2013 conference.
As the corresponding author, I also warrant that SAPGERIC 2013 conference organizers shall not be held liable against any and all copyright claims, including ones by any third party or in lawsuits that may be filed in the future, and that I will be the only person who will be liable in such cases. I also warrant that the article contains no libelous or unlawful statements, I/we did not use any unlawful method or material during the research, I/we obtained all legal permissions pertaining to the research, and I/we adhered to ethical principles during the research.