Digital poster exhibition shall take place during the conference in the conference center area. Posters shall be displayed on the 16:9 aspect ratio 125cm(50″) LCD screens.
Throughout the conference Delegates will be able to search for posters by author list or the title of poster presentations and review them on screens located at conference venue and on-line with theirs personal web enabled devices such as iPhone, smartphone, laptop or PDA.
Below are a few guidelines for preparing your poster.
- Poster presenters are requested to present their poster as a Power Point or PDF file. If you have a poster prepared in other format please consult if your format can be accepted by writing an e-mail to SAPGERIC@eu2013.vu.lt. For final display all posters shall be converted to high definition image format.
- The horizontal length of screens will be ~ 109cm, therefore for better visibility we recommend to use fonts larger than 12pt with the absolute minimum being 8pt(generally not recommended).
- The vertical size of screens is 61cm, therefore the closer aspect ratio of the poster is to 16:9 (or the usual Power Point slide) the better. For posters with a higher vertical to horizontal ratio an up/down sliding function shall be available.
- Please use high resolution graphics and pictures in the poster. As a rule of thumb they should display well when enlarged (zoomed in) to 300% times.
To upload/submit your poster please:
- Choose the menu link on the right called “Digital Poster Submission Form” ;
- enter your registration code;
- press “Sellect files” button and choose the poster file from your computer you wish to upload;
- the name of the sellected file appear under the text “ Chosen Files…”;
- Please upload files by pressing on the “Upload Files” button;
- When files are uploaded their name shall appear under the text “Uploaded files”
- to complete your submission please press on the “Submit and Finish” button.
Copyright release and conditions:
By submitting your material you automatically agree on the following Copyright Release and conditions
- the material submitted is my/our own original work;
- all authors who participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work;
- I was authorized by all authors to transfer all royalties related with the material for use and dissemination as a part of SAPGERIC 2013 conference material, and I will be responsible in the event of all disputes that
have occurred and that may occur;
- all authors have seen and approved the material as submitted;
- e-mail of all authors have been entered into the abstract correctly;
- the material in its current particular form has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere and does not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone;
- the text, illustrations, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- I transfer all rights, especially ones related to processing, reproduction, representation, printing, distribution, and online transmittal, to SAPGERIC 2013 conference organizers with no limitation whatsoever.
Notwithstanding the above, the Contributor(s) or, if applicable the Contributor’s Employer, retain(s) all proprietary rights other than copyright, such as a) patent rights; b) to use, free of charge, all parts of this material for the author’s future works in books, lectures, classroom teaching, or oral presentations; c) the right to reproduce the maerial for their own purposes. However, reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the material in its entirety, in any medium as permitted hereby, requires a citation to and appropriate credit to the SAPGERIC 2013 conference.
As the corresponding author, I also warrant that SAPGERIC 2013 conference organizers shall not be held liable against any and all copyright claims, including ones by any third party or in lawsuits that may be filed in the future, and that I will be the only person who will be liable in such cases. I also warrant that the article contains no libelous or unlawful statements, I/we did not use any unlawful method or material during the research, I/we obtained all legal permissions pertaining to the research, and I/we adhered to ethical principles during the research.